I. Basic Provision
- These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as „GTC“) govern the relationship between the buyer and seller in the sale of watch goods between VOLLMONDEN GROUP s.r.o. (hereinafter referred to as the „Seller“) and its customers (hereinafter referred to as the „Buyer“),
- Seller: The seller is the company VOLLMONDEN GROUP s.r.o., which is a registered business entity with ID number 24142913 and a registered VAT payer with VAT number CZ24142913, dealing with the sale of watch goods and electronics.
- Buyer: At the beginning of the business relationship, the Buyer provides the Seller only with his contact details, necessary for the smooth execution of the order, or the data he wants to have stated on the purchase documents.
- Legal relations between the Seller and the Buyer not expressly regulated by these GTC are governed by the relevant provisions of Act no. No. 89/2012 Coll., (Civil Code), as well as related regulations.
- The Buyer is aware that by purchasing products that are in the Seller’s business offer, no rights arise to use the registered trademarks, trade names, company logos or patents of the Seller or other companies, unless otherwise agreed in a specific case by a special contract.
- For the needs of Article VI of these GTC, the buyer means the consumer according to Part IV, Title I, Part IV of Act No. 89/2012, the Civil Code.
II. Information security and protection
- The Seller declares that all personal data are confidential, will be used only to perform the contract with the Buyer and will not be otherwise disclosed, provided to a third party, etc., except for situations related to distribution or payment related to the ordered goods (name and delivery address) .
III. Opening hours
- Store at Týnská 622/17, 110 00 Prague 1 (hereinafter referred to as the „Store“)
- Mon-Fri: 13:00 – 18:00.
IV. Price lists
- Price lists valid for the Store are available in the Store.
- The buyer will receive the goods at the price valid at the time of ordering. In the case of special goods to order, or goods that are not in stock, the Seller will confirm to the Buyer in advance by phone or e-mail the price and delivery date. The Seller is entitled to change this price due to the current market situation and depending on the development of the CZK exchange rate against foreign currencies. If the Buyer does not agree with such a change, he will not confirm the order and it is not realized.
- The seller is entitled to demand payment of the reservation fee in the case of ordering goods exceeding the purchase price of CZK 1,000,000, and the buyer is obliged to pay the rest of the purchase price for the goods within 14 days of delivery of the goods by the seller. In the event that the remaining purchase price is not paid by the buyer within the specified period of 14 days, and this is not done even in the alternative period within 14 days of sending the notification of delivery of the goods, the reservation fee will be forfeited in favor of the seller in full and the buyer is not entitled to its return or any compensation.
VI. Withdrawal from the contract
Withdrawal from the contract in the event that the Consumer has collected the goods in a manner other than in person at the Seller’s premises (it was delivered to him by a transport service). The deadline for withdrawal from the contract is 14 days from delivery.
In accordance with Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods if he ordered the goods other than in person and was delivered to him by any transport service. If the Consumer decides to withdraw within this period, the following conditions must be met:
- Send a letter (preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) with the text: „I want to unilaterally withdraw from the contract dated DD.MM.YYYY No. (invoice number) and request a refund of the amount paid for the goods to account number: …… …………… … „. Date and signature.
- Goods sent and delivered back to the Seller’s address must be in the original undamaged packaging, must be undamaged, complete (including accessories, instructions, etc.) and with a copy of the proof of purchase. Postage and other costs for returning the product are paid by the buyer. We recommend you to insure the goods. In the event of non-compliance with any of the above requirements, the Seller has the right to refuse the returned goods or proportionally reduce the amount for which the goods will be taken back.Možnost odstoupit od smlouvy se nevztahuje na dodávku zboží upraveného na přání Kupujícího či na zboží objednané speciálně a výslovně na jeho přání a které nebylo v době objednávky skladem a jiné zboží, u kterého použitím je spotřebována část jeho hodnoty a nelze jej vrátit do původního stavu před koupí.
- The possibility to withdraw from the contract does not apply to the delivery of goods modified at the Buyer’s request or to goods ordered specifically and explicitly at his request and which were not in stock at the time of the order and other goods whose use consumes part of its value and can not be returned to its original condition before will buy.
The possibility to withdraw from the contract does not apply to goods purchased by the Buyer in person at the Seller’s store..
VII. Payment Terms
- payment in cash or by credit card upon personal receipt of the goods
- cash on delivery upon delivery of goods (cash is received from the customer by the carrier)
- The goods remain the property of the Seller until full payment.
VIII. Terms of delivery
- Personal collection (free of charge): Ordered goods can be picked up at the Store after order confirmation.
- Shipping service – Ordered goods will be shipped by DHL or DPD. The price of transport is governed by the price list current on the day of the order.
- Incomplete or damaged shipment must be immediately notified by e-mail to the address email@example.com, to initiate a complaint procedure with the carrier and to send a copy of the record immediately to the Seller by e-mail or post. If a claim for damaged goods is not initiated on the day of receipt, additional claims for incompleteness or damage to the delivery will not be taken into account.
IX. Warranty conditions
- The warranty conditions for the goods are governed by the Seller’s Complaints Procedure.
X. Final Provisions
- These General Terms and Conditions are valid from 1 September 2018 and supersede all previous provisions and customs. The seller reserves the right to change these General Terms and Conditions without prior notice.